Payment Difficulties

Central Tablelands Water recognises that some of our customers may be unable to pay their water account, due to financial circumstances, which could include:


An unexpected reduction in income



If you are experiencing financial difficulties, please contact Central Tablelands Water immediately.  By notifying us early, you will have access to a greater range of payment alternatives.

The following is a list of options available to help with your water account.  Please contact Central Tablelands Water to discuss a solution.


Customers who receive income support from the Commonwealth Government may be eligible for a concession on their water charges

Payment Extension

Payment extensions can be granted for periods past the due date, depending on individual circumstances.

Direct Credit

Setting up a Direct Credit to our bank account allows you to conveniently pay your accounts in full, or in affordable instalments.

Centrepay - the easy way to pay your bills and expenses

Centrepay is a voluntary bill-paying service which is free for Centrelink customers. Use Centrepay to arrange regular deductions from your Centrelink payment. You can start or change a deduction at any time. The quickest way to do it is through your Centrelink account online.

Go to for more information.

CTW Centrepay customer number: 555 052 389K

Sprinklers and Fixed Hoses

Council has introduced a Demand Management Policy for residential and rural consumers

Continue Reading